- Posted by TechStar
- On November 29, 2016
- 0 Comments
The YHC5150X FieldMate Handheld Communicator is the latest HART® Communicator from Yokogawa. All HART® field devices can be configured, polled, and trimmed utilizing a Windows CE™ based system for faster processing and greater storage capacity. All options are standard and no subscription is required. The YHC5150X is a full function, DD Direct, HART® Communicator supporting universal, common practice and device specific commands for commissioning, configuration, and maintenance operations.
Yokogawa’s First DD Direct Intrinsically Safe Handheld HART® Communicator:
- Reads manufacturers’ DDs in their native format without the need for translations
- HART®-compliant modem communicates with any registered or unregistered HART® Device
- Features an ergonomic, handheld design
- Enhanced 4.3” diagonal anti-glare touchscreen with color graphic display (no stylus required)
- Full QWERTY keyboard for commissioning new transmitters
- On Demand Help Menus and teachable device-specific short cuts
- More than twice the battery capacity of any handheld communicator
- Manage device information through PC connection
- Integrated multi-language support
To learn more about Yokogawa and their products, click here.