- Posted by TechStar
- On January 2, 2015
- 0 Comments
TechStar and MSA are pleased to announce a new training class: Permanent Instrument Training. This 3 hour class is designed specifically for maintenance or instrument shop personnel who will be maintaining, calibrating, and repairing MSA Permanent Instruments for use at their facility.
802 W. 13th St.
Deer Park, TX 77536
|Session 1:||8:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Session 2:||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
- Gas Detection Theory – Electro-chemical, Catalytic bead and infrared gas detection technology
- Instrument Operation Review – proper installation, setup and operation
- Initial and Routine Calibration Procedure
- Routine PM Maintenance and Diagnosing
- Instrument Alarms and defining possible false alarms