Our experienced field technicians can provide vibration testing & analysis, ultrasound data collection, infrared scanning of rotating machinery and electrical panels, oil analysis. precision laser alignment, and field balancing services. We are the most experienced in the industry and have intimate knowledge of plant and machines across all industries. This gives us the ability to provide our clients with proven solutions to their reliability problems.
List of C&V Classes Offered
- Machinery Diagnostic Seminar
- ISO Category I – Basic Vibration Analyst Training & Certification
- ISO Category II – Intermediate Vibration Analyst Training & Certification
- ISO Category III – Advanced Vibration Analyst Training & Certification
- BN3500 & Transducer Training
- Detecting Bearing Failures with Vibration Data
- Machine Diagnostic Remote Learning Course
TechStar is committed to customer support excellence. The goal of the Product Support Plan (PSP) is to help you increase and optimize your return on investment on the vibration and condition monitoring products. This includes extending the life of the product and facilitating the success of the program. The product support plan gives you full confidence that your equipment is maintained to our quality standards.